Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NFL Week 2

Question of the Day?
Can Miami still make the playoffs? (Maybe they should work on thier 2 min. drill)

The G -Men steal Jerry’s spotlight
Jerry Jones built a new city but that didn’t stop the G-Force from stealing the show. The
Cowboys had the lead with 3:40 left in the game but Eli Manning rallied his troops to victory. I know Jerry was a little ticked off but anything goes in the Wild Wild West. Turnovers were a big factor in this game, but I must admit that the interception caught off of Witten’s shoe was just bizarre. In the end, the same ol’ problems kept on haunting America’s Team. Maybe Jerry should have built a new quaterback. Thoughts?

Da Bears Steel one from Da Champs
Damn that Kicker! I know Steelers fans around the world are cursing Jeff Reed name. He missed two huge field goals and the Bears were able to capitalize. The MVP of the game was definitely former gator Gator Alex Brown. He had a big sack during the fourth quater. Chomp! Johnny Knox also had a great game.

How many sacks?
Antwan Odem had five sacks on Aaron Rodgers when Cincy rolled into Lambeau Field this past Sunday.Green Bay O- Line are you there?

Quick Links
A former Bear finds a new home in Da Bay
The Ravens now have an offense to go with their dominant defense
The Saints now have a defense to go with their explosive offense

Extras
I love all of the AP Commercials. He should be named the Pink Cleats Hottie of the Year. I feel so bad because I’m a Bears fan but every time I see him in a commercial my heart skips a beat. Maybe we can get married after he leaves the NFC North or retires…….

Side Note: Never step on the Terrible Towel. The Titians had the best record in NFL last year but they left the playoff race early and now have a big 0 in the win column. The Steelers are still the reigning Superbowl Champs. I’m just saying…..

1 comment:

mai wen said...

Yup, bad luck has historically followed those who diss the terrible towel! And I LOVE AP's commercials... even my hubby's enthralled by that Nike commercial... by the way, can you believe the Vikes are 4-0?!?!? Wahooooooo. Who knew the Vikes and not the Steelers would be the high point of my football watching this season??