Monday, September 12, 2011

Football, UGGs and VS Models


What do Tom Brady, rap music and winter boots have in common? An UGG commercial! Duh. I saw this while watching MNF and don’t know what to make of it. So here’s my question to all the ladies out there. Would you let your man wear UGGs? Tom Brady looks cute in pretty much anything but we all can’t marry Tom Brady (Fudge you Gisele). Yay or Nay for Male UGG Boots… I need your votes!


I love Victoria’s Secret but the models in the new PINK NLF Collection video just look clueless. I’ll give them an “A” for effort but I feel like something is missing here.



There is some good news for my fellow female football fans. The VS PINK NFL Collection now includes all 32 teams. Somehow VS were able to make Orange and Brown undies (Browns) look cute…ish. I’ll get some more feedback from the Real Fantasy Football Wives of Cleveland and post an update next week. 




1 comment:

mai wen said...

I've never thought Tom Brady was cute, he looks a little like a neanderthal to me and we've evolved. Love the PINK NFL gear, but, yeah, the girls looked a little wussy. Puke, couldn't they have found some tough girl models?? And Browns, ugh, I guess that's as cute as you can make them, but still sorry looking!