Thursday, October 25, 2007

PCL Questions and Fun Facts of the Day

Questions

Are the Cowboys the Best Team in the NFC?

Which NFL team has the most female fans? Let me get your votes ladies!!

Fun Facts ( With a few of my comments added)

The Buffalo Bills Have never won a Super Bowl…SHAME! There must be something wrong with Upstate New York. I know what the problem is. There is just too much damn snow. Now there’s something I can attest to, seeing that I spent 3 years of my life in upstate New York….

Devin Hester has the most touchdown returns in one NFL season. I’m pretty sure he’s going to break his own record this year. He’s my Hero!

2 comments:

mai wen said...

I seriously just read an article that said the Steelers have the most female fans out of all the teams...

"In what should come as little surprise to Steelers Nation, a new nationwide survey shows that Pittsburgh is home to more football-loving women than any other city in the country."

Women Lead the League in Loving the Steelers

GO STEELERS!!

Tony said...

The Cowboys are the best team in the NFC, which puts them about 5th best in the NFL.

Well, besides me, I would have to say this is a two sides questions. Real football fans, or just bandwagon and "he's a hottie" female football fan? When answering the "he's a hottie" and bandwagon football fan question I would have to go with the Patriots. That Tom Brady is just so damn cute... and good... and dates Gizell (by the way, men also have these categories when voting for their favorite players/teams, for example: Real fan - Serena Williams, Bandwagon/Hottie - okay... Serena Williams. When I go with the the best "real fans" I have to say the Steelers, because so many little girls grew up Steelers fans from the rich history of the 70's and there is no jumping on and off the bandwagon with that kind of loyalty.