Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hot Guys



Shhhhhh don’t tell anybody but I’m madly in love with Adrian Peterson from the Viks. I feel guilty saying this being a Bears fan but the man is gorgeous and I have a special place in my heart for running backs. Thomas Jones will forever be my football king but Adrian is my prince in shining armor( and yes I'm twelve). Maybe I can put on my beer goggles and look at Chicago’s AP as if he was the Viks’ AP. I’ll let you know how that goes….And just for the record, I am not a Viks fan and I only love Adrian Peterson when he’s NOT playing against the Bears. I can’t deny his looks or talents but my loyalties are still with the home team.

On to more hot guys. My new crush of the 2008 football season is Ovie Mughelli from the Atlanta Hawks. He has such a cute smile and his body is…well I’ll let you be the judge. Plus this guy stays involved in his community. I love men that give back.

1 comment:

mai wen said...

AP is so adorable! But I'm a little biased...