Sunday, July 20, 2008

You Drink & Drive. You Get Cut (A message from the Texas Department of Transportation)

Bon voyage Cedric Benson! I cried the day Thomas Jones was traded to the Jets. The day Cedric Benson was cut I cried TEARS OF JOY. It was one of the happiest days of my life because TJ got the last laugh. The first time Benson was arrested I reluctantly gave him the benefit of the doubt. The second time Benson was arrested I knew it was all over. Needless to say Ced isn’t bringing sexy back with his mug shot. Maybe Ced should try downloading the Blood Alcohol Level application onto his iPhone.

As for the Bears…my team will be OK but there's a lot of work that needs to be done and someone has to step up (hint hint Matt Forte). The Bears also have a new Jones in town and while he’s not as sexy as my hubby TJ, it doesn’t hurt to have him on the team.

No comments: