Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bringing Sexy Back

T-minus 4 days until I get to see this handsome man play on the football field. You would think that I'm a Vikings fan but I'd like to consider myself an in-the-closet Adrian Peterson junky. I will be a Bears fan for life. I bleed blue (Bear & Cubbie blue) but every time I see Adrian Peterson without his Vikings uniform on my heart skips a beat.

LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 14: NFL running back Adrian Peterson arrives at the 2010 ESPY Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on July 14, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)


Speaking of Adrian Peterson, where are the NFL Fantasy & Nike Pro Combat commercials? I need my daily dose of Adrian ASAP.

Well that's all for tonight folks. I'm going to get some shut-eye so I can watch college football tomorrow. Cheers Pink Cleats Faithfuls.

1 comment:

mai wen said...

Yum Yum, I can't wait either!