Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ready,Set,Fire!

Mr. Ochocinco wants to start off the new NFL season with a big bang. Chad has his eye on New England's Minutemen and is determined to take center stage at the Bengal's season-opener against the Patriots . Chad wants to fire the Minutemen rifle if he scores against the Patriots. I personally find this very amusing. If Chad can pull this one off it would be quite a stunt. The Commissioner might fine him but I'm sure another 25k won't hurt his pockets too much. I really encourage him to go for it actually. I thought his Lambeau leap was brilliant and true to form. I'm all about this kid's celebrations. I loved his HOF Jacket, his sombrero and his failed River Dance attempt. Chad just likes to have fun with things and it brings a little something extra to the game.

I know there are a lot of Steeler fans groaning somewhere right now but Chad's a smart guy who does his job well. It would be different if he was crappy receiver. Besides Chad's setting himself up for the future. People may hate his hollywood-style antics but in the end Chad is making money and will be able to establish a successful career after he retires from the NFL. It doesn't matter if you love Chad or love to hate Chad, he will always be a great entertainer who makes the gameday expereince a bit more interesting. Get your prophylactics ready for Sep.12th becuase no one turns down a big bang. Paging Dr. Russell? Dr. Russell?

Note: I'm trying to keep the blog PG-13. "Trying" being the operative word.

2 comments:

mai wen said...

*Groan* :)

L. Jones said...

I wrote this for you and the rest of the Steeler nation :)