Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hot Men in Tights

After talking with my ex-boyfriend about my craptastic fantasy football team (NY League), my cousin comes up to me as says "This is what I get from football--hot men in tights, the end." I've clearly taught this girl well because if you're a female football fan that's all you need to know. Am I right? OK there are a few other things you need to know but it's always nice to go back to the basics.

And a few teams in the NFL might want to go back to basics. I'm not talking about tights anymore but it seems as Mr. Favre has his pants on the ground. 3 INTs this week -yikes. This was not the year to come back to the NFL. Favre and the Viks are pretty much doomed without Sidney Rice. I must say though that Shaincoe is stepping it up but Berrian just needs to be benched.

Enough about the Viks onto the Cowboys. It's time to press the panic button like now. Correction the Cowboys should have punched the panic button last week. There is still some light at the end of the tunnel. Austin has been solid for the past two weeks. I guess you don't need Kim K to perform at the high level?

Speaking of Kim K ex-beaus, Mr. Bush is out for 6 weeks. I'm glad Reggie has a Super Bowl ring because this season can't get any worst.

Well goodnight Pink Cleats Faithfuls. Checkout the QLs and Favre's "Pants On the Ground" vid.


Quick Links
Vick to start for Eagles
Braylond Edwards will play in Week 3
Flying helmet costs Jacobs 10k


1 comment:

Tawanda said...

...and they're not all hot either. just sayin'..... anywho, ever check your comments? you have not responded to anything i've commented on! lets make this a dialogue.

peace