Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Hotties and the Notties

Who's Hot?

Philadelphia Eagles-Sometimes it's just good to go with your gut. Andy Reid made a tough decision this week and it paid off. Mike Vick had four touchdown against the Jags and things are rolling in Philly.

Kansas City Chiefs-Where did these guys come from? I have been asking myself this question all day. It's only week three and there is plenty of time left for a mid-season collapse but I'm still prematurely jumping on the Chiefs bandwagon. I hope no one is surprised. TJ is on the team so nothing can go wrong.

New York Jets-The Jets' season started off pretty rocky but after an exciting Sunday Night win over the Dolphins the Sanchize is finally back on top. I was somewhat critical of the Jets after week one and I'm glad the Gang Green has stepped up to the plate. The AFC East is one hell of a division so they can't celebrate this win over Miami for too long but it was great win nonetheless. BTW I must applaud Braylon Edwards for stepping up to the plate today despite having a crazy week.

The Pittsburgh Steelers-I've always liked the Steelers but I'm a little surprised by their record right now. I predicted that Cincinnati or Baltimore would take the division but the Steelers are flying high without Big Ben. I guess the Steelers don't have six Super Bowl rings for nothing right? Shouts out to Charlie Batch!

Who's Not?

Washington Redskins-The Skins have to do better or it's going to be a long season for Mr. McNabb and Company. The Skins were 1- 10 on third downs and 0-3 in the red zone against the Rams. This is unacceptable. Washington has way too much talent to let it just waste away.

Carolina Panthers-So about that quarterback. The Panthers need to get their team together quickly because things are about to get pretty ugly. They go down to the Big Easy next week and if they drop this game it will be pretty easy for me to write them off. It's a really unfortunate situation because Steve Smith is so talented and super sexy I must add. Shame eh? Well what can you do? The NFC South has always been a tough division. C'est la vie.

New York Giants-Where do I begin....I stopped watching the Manning Bowl Part 2 after the first half and the giants just looked awful today against Tennessee. The Giants need the Staples Easy button asap. The can't be out-shined by the Jets? Or can they?

No comments: